Policies and Procedures
Hub for Developing and Managing Electronic Networks LLC.
Policies and Procedure Olahub LLCHub for Developing and Managing Electronic Networks LLC.This policy helps to create a successful shopping and selling experience by encouraging online payment methods that are safe, easy to use, and offer strong protections for members.
Our accepted payments policy gives buyers and sellers on Olahub convenient, yet secure payment options. To help ensure a safe marketplace, we use Credit Card as our payment method.
- You may pay for your orders with major credit cards issued by distinguished banks worldwide.Currently, we accept Visa® and MasterCard®.
- Your credit card will be authorized by your share of the purchase price and the payment may be captured at anytime within the next 6 hours of the commitment. Amount authorized and/or captured will total the amount as calculated by Olahub upon check out in the celebration room and made clear to you before the payment takes place.
- As a celebration initiator, please make sure that you carefully fill in the Host’s address and telephone number and email before committing for the gift(s).
- At checkout, please carefully provide your exact name, billing address and telephone number that is on your credit card statement. Any incorrect information can cause a delay in processing your order. We also may need to verify the billing address and credit card owner for orders that have a delivery address that is different from its billing address (especially for Credit cards originating from the US) and for large orders. Olahub as a request of the Payment Service Provider (PSP) or the Issuing Company for Credit Card used, will retain its right for selecting the method of verification once needed either by telephone number or by email in addition to requesting physical documentation where necessary.
- We use a third party Payment Service Provider (PSP) for processing credit card payments. The name of the PSP will be clear to all users in the checkout window and for each transaction.
- The third party has stringent protocols and guidelines to ensure safe online payments via credit cards.
- Olahub does not store any information related to your credit card. All information is processed via this third party and following its own security protocols and guidelines.
- Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology to ensure that only Olahub online market place can read your personal information.
- Ultimately, your personal information is protected by the password you created when you registered for Olahub. Please keep this password confidential. No representative of Olahub will ever ask you for your password. The confidentiality of your password is yours to protect.
By providing the above payment facilities, Olahub is merely facilitating the making of online payments by users possible but Olahub is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the user as a buyer and the seller of an item(s) or service(s) and Olahub is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does Olahub have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that Olahub will hold your funds at your own risk.
You will not receive a notification about changes to this policy. Any changes will be posted on the website. We advise you to visit the website frequently and review our “Payment” policy and guidelines to help you make your decisions.
For more information about Payment Policy please email us on email@example.com